المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : قصة السيده رقيه عليها السلام في الشام

أرض الطفوف
11-28-2011, 10:52 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد الطيبين الطاهرين

Saydah Rogaiyah is the youngest daughter of Imam Hussein( as )
Imam Hussein is the second son of Imam Ali ibn abi Talib as) the successor of prophet Mohammad (s a w) , the mother of Imam Hussein is Al-Sayidah Fatima (as) the daughter of the prophet Mohammad (s a w
After the tyrant Yazid bin Muawah has killed Imam Hessian in Tuff battle at Karbala at 61 hajaryah , the family of Imam Hussein has been taken to the Sham (Syria) as captives to Yazid's castle & including them the child Asyadh Rogayah and she was about four years old at that time
When they arrived to Sham Yazid asked his soldiers to put them in a obsolete place, the child has fall asleep and she dreamed that she saw her father Imam Hussein , suddenly waked up crying and asking her aunt al-Sayidah Zaynab (as) where is my father I want to see him.
Yazid heard the crying and he asked his men what had happen , they told him a child of Imam Hussein wants her father , so he ordered them to take her father's head to her and it was kept in a golden tray.
As soon as she saw it she curved on it and start crying after a while she stopped crying .Al-Imam Ali ibn Al –Hussein (as) noticed that and asked his aunt al-Sayidah Zaynab (as) to move the child away from her father's head as she was died .
.So she was buried there & now she has sepulcher. Anyone of Muslims Shiites visiting Al- sayidah Zaynab (as) in Damascus ought to go and visit syadiah Rogayah's tomb , many visitors used to be there daily for praying and doua

حسام العبودي
01-06-2012, 01:03 PM
thanks very impressive theme

أرض الطفوف
01-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks for reading my subject