المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اقوال مأثوره في الحب

حيدر الكربلائي
03-25-2009, 06:35 PM
أقوال مأثورة في الحب ...

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly
in love all the time.

كلّ الحبّ ينتقل ويتغيّر. أنا لا أدري إذا كان بإمكانك أن تكون مخلصاً بالعشق دائما.

Love takes up where knowledge leaves off.
يحدث الحبّ حينما تذهب المعرفة .

The Eskimos had fifty-two ****s for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.
الإسكيمو كان عندهم 52 اسماً للثلج لأنه كان مهماً لديهم: يجب أن يكون للحب أسماء بهذا القدر.

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
أن تحب وتخسر حبك ..أفضل من أن لا تحب أبداً

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

يمكن أن تفصل بين وبين أصدقائك أميال .. إذا أردت أن تكون مع شخص تحبه ..ألست هناك حقاً ..؟؟؟

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work
الذي يحتاجه العالم في الحقيقة ..هو المزيد من الحب .. والقليل من أوراق العمل

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
الحبّ لا يبدأ و يتنهي بالطريقة التي تبدو لنا ... الحبّ معركة، الحبّ حرب؛ الحبّ نمو .

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
الحب ينزع تلك الأقنعة التي نخاف أن نعيش من دونها .. ونعرف أننا لا نستطيع العيش خلالها ...

When love is not madness, it is not love.
عندما لا يكون الحب جنوناً ... فهو ليس حبّا.

When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.
عندما تعشق لا تعرف حقيقة ما إذا كانت نشوتك تأتي من جودة التي تحبها ..أم من الصفات التي تنسبها إليها... من النور الذي يحيط بها ..كالهالة الآتية منك .. منها .. أم من الشرارة الناتجة عنكما .

Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.
الحبّ سيجار منفجر ندخنه برغبة .

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
القبلة خدعة محببة .. صمّمت بطبيعتها لتوقف الكلام عندما يصبح زائداً عن اللزوم .

Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.
الحبّ هو التدفق الخالد للطاقة التي تغذيه ..تمدده .. وتحفظه .. هدفه الأبدي هو الحياة.

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.
من يعطي قانونا إلى الأحباء؟ ..الحبّ بذاته هو قانون أعلى

The best proof of love is trust.
أفضل برهان للحبّ .. الثقة

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
أحبّك ليس فقط لكونك أنتِ ، بل لما أكونه عندما أكون معك .. أحبّك ليس فقط لما صنعت من نفسك، لكن لما تصنعينه بي . أحبّك من أجل الجزء الذي يعطي في .

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
خذ الحب بعيداً .. وأرضنا ستصبح مجرد قبر ..

We perceive when love begins and when it declines.. by our embarrassment when alone together.
ندرك متى حبّ يبدأ ومتى يذبل .. من الارتباك الذي ينتابنا عندما نكون مع بعضنا وحيدين ..

كربلائية و أفتخر
03-28-2009, 03:22 AM
The best proof of love is trust.
أفضل برهان للحبّ .. الثقة

كلام واقعي
شكرا لطرحك الرائع اخوي
تقبل مروري

حيدر الكربلائي
03-29-2009, 02:29 PM
نورتي خيوة

Um Qassim
04-03-2009, 01:59 PM